Follow us to stay in the loop on new positions as they become available.
Our mission is to help innovative companies maximize their results from digital advertising. How do we accomplish this? By attracting and retaining extremely talented people and giving them the freedom and tools they need to be successful.
Working at Closed Loop
What is it like to work at Closed Loop?
- It’s motivating – You work with an amazing team who enjoy and respect each other.
- It’s fulfilling – You are encouraged to focus on what matters, drive growth and enable amazing clients. You’ll want to do your best work.
- It’s challenging – It’s not easy, but we also know you have a life outside work. We have lives outside work as well.
The Right Fit
We are looking for people who are talented at driving real results. But that’s just table stakes. To truly stand out you must:
- Love challenges
- Have extremely high standards and a strong sense of ownership
- Grasp the big picture while paying attention to detail
- Be driven to make an impact
- Have impeccable honesty, ethics and authenticity
We trust our employees to always do their best work because they are the kind of people who won’t do anything less.
Bigger Than Us
Closed Loop aims to make a positive and lasting impact on the lives of its employees, clients and community. We take that goal very seriously by:
- Actively supporting the Children’s Receiving Home of Sacramento with our time and money to further their goal of positively impacting the lives of those affected by abuse, neglect, behavioral health issues, and trauma.
- Empowering employees to make their mark by providing time off for volunteer opportunities and making annual donations to non-profits chosen by each employee.
- Pursuing our B-Corporation designation to demonstrate our commitment to the fact that businesses can be more than just a source of profits for shareholders. They can be a force for good.
- Authentically and enthusiastically being a place of inclusion and respect for all.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond being part of something awesome, working with inspiring people and receiving strong compensation, we also offer top-notch benefits and perks. After all, we spend most our waking hours at work. Why not enjoy it?
We offer a 401K with generous company matching.
Medical, dental, vision, disability & flexible spending accounts.
Paid vacation, sick days, holidays, floating personal days & volunteer days
Annual company retreat and regular team outings.
Delicious snacks! Fresh fruit, granola bars & treats on tap.
Delicious lunches brought in from local restaurants.
Macs For All
iMacs for everyone! Want a MacBook too? Okay.
Big windows, Idea Paint walls, & lots of breakout areas.
Roomy workspaces, extra monitors and all the tech you need.
Get sponsored training, webinars, classes & unlimited free books.
Attend leading industry conferences and workshops on us.
Grab a workout before or after work in our facilities.