Know Your Campaign’s Upside Potential.
The Average Audit Reveals at Least 40% Upside
Make sure you are getting the absolute highest lead volume and ROI. You owe it to yourself to know what’s working and what isn’t with your campaigns.
Our comprehensive audit includes over 50 data visualizations. It will pinpoint areas of opportunity to help you grow qualified leads and maximize ROI. When the report is complete, we’ll present the results over a web conference and send you the full document.
Request Your Campaign Audit
A Simple, Convenient Audit Process
We make the audit process simple. We just need read-only access and a brief intro meeting to get the information we need to run the audit and decide which channels you’d like included (Search, Social, Display, etc.). The whole process takes about a week. If everything looks good in your campaigns, we’ll tell you so. If there’s an opportunity to improve, we’ll show you exactly where it is and how to do it. If you’d like Closed Loop to manage your campaigns, we can do that too!
The audit covers over 30 areas
- Key Metrics (Impression Share, Spend by Match Type, CPA)
- Channel Strategy (Full Funnel Coverage & Spend Distribution)
- Budget Coverage (Budget vs Competition & Opportunity)
- Account Structure (Campaign & Ad Group Organization)
- Account Settings (Dayparting, Ad Rotation, Distribution, Geotargeting, etc.)
- Bidding Strategy (Machine Learning Optimization, bid adjustments, etc)
- Keyword Strategy (Match Type, Depth, QS, Search Query Reports, etc.)
- Audience strategy (Depth, Layering, Remarketing, Etc.)
- Remarketing Strategy Campaigns (Nurture, Re-engagement, etc)
- Placement Targeting (Brand Safety, Targeted & Negative Placements)
- Display & Video Campaigns (Placement, Ad Formats, Multivariate Ad Testing)
- Ad Creative (Continuity, Testing, Differentiation, CTA, Automation, etc.)
- Landing Page (Continuity, Design for Conversion)
- Tracking & Metrics (Conversion tracking, GA Usage)