Know Your Campaign’s Upside Potential
Most digital advertising campaigns have substantial upside potential. Yet most advertisers never audit their campaigns. That’s like refusing to go see the doctor for a checkup because you don’t want to hear any bad news. Don’t be one of those people.
Why? Because the average audit reveals at least 40% upside. You owe it to yourself to KNOW if there is upside potential in your campaigns. Our free campaign audit tool will show you exactly where your campaigns are underperforming and how to fix the problems.
If the team managing your digital advertising doesn’t know the answers to these questions, then you may be leaving money on the table.
Spending $50K+/mo on digital advertising? Request your free campaign audit (value $10K).
What is the audit?
Our comprehensive audit includes over 50 data visualizations and pinpoints areas of opportunity to help you grow qualified leads and maximize ROI. When the report is complete, we’ll present the results over a web conference and send you the full document.
Why should I do it?
So you know if you’re leaving money on the table. Make sure you are getting the absolute highest Lead Volume and ROI out of your digital advertising program.
How long does it take?
Usually about a week
How much does it cost?
What access do you need?
Is there a catch?
Nope. If everything looks good in your campaigns, we’ll tell you so. If there’s an opportunity to improve, we’ll show you exactly where it is and how to do it.
If you’d like Closed Loop to manage your campaigns, we can do that too!
What does the Audit Cover?
- Key Metrics (Impression Share, Spend by Match Type, CPA)
- Spend Hierarchy (Channel & Platform Spend Distribution)
- Account Structure (Campaign & Ad Group Organization)
- Account Settings (Dayparting, Ad Rotation, Distribution, Geotargeting, etc.)
- Bidding Strategy (ROI vs. Position)
- Keyword Strategy (Match Type, Depth, QS, Search Query Reports, etc.)
- Ad Copy Creative (Continuity, Testing, Differentiation, CTA, Automation, etc.)
- Landing Page (Continuity, Design for Conversion)
- Tracking & Metrics (Conversion tracking, GA Usage)
- Display Campaigns (Placement, Ad Formats, Multivariate Ad Testing)
- Remarketing Campaigns (Audiences & Conversions)
- Social Campaigns (Placement Targeting, Audience Targeting Expansion, Campaign Budgets, Video Strategy, etc.)