Maximize your website’s results.
There are opportunities to optimize every online interaction your customers and potential customers have with your company and brand. Enterprise Conversion Rate Optimization is the systematic optimization of your entire user experience, and goes beyond simply A/B testing new designs of single pages.
Closed Loop provides strategic CRO services to a limited set of enterprise-level clients with clear ROI goals. We help our clients establish and improve their CRO programs as a whole and develop site-wide conversion strategies, as well as execute individual tests.
As a result of partnering with us, our clients can get better results across the full range of their customers’ buying cycle:
- Higher conversions among new customers
- Lower acquisition costs
- Satisfied current customers who are more likely to recommend your company to others
- Higher lifetime value from repeat customers
How We’re Different
- Close Partnership: We value transparency and involve our clients every step of the way. We prefer to act as an extension of your team instead of an external vendor.
- Project Management: Clearly communicating project scope and roles to stakeholders and making sure expectations are set, understood, and remembered from beginning to end is a key part of our success.
- Holistic Approach: We begin developing strategy after incorporating all applicable inputs, which can include data analytics, usability testing, and competitive research. This results in clear, well-supported, and data-driven strategies for increasing sales and performance.
- Marketing and Design: As experts in both marketing and user experience design, we use our skills in both to ensure we’re testing the best options.
- Custom Solutions: Industry best practices are a good place to start. What works for you, your customer, or particular customer segments might be quite different. We create solutions that are truly the right fit for your business.
At the enterprise level, success in conversion optimization depends on expertise and experience applied to strategy and design. Our past clients span a wide range of industries, including finance and high-tech, and a diverse set of issues to overcome.
We start with an assessment to identify and quantify the conversion opportunity and the potential for a strong partnership – pricing typically ranges from $10,000 – $30,000
- Discovery – The first step is to a complete understanding of your business: your business goals, your website goals (digital strategy), your Key Performance Indicators (KPI), customers, customer segments, etc., to ensure we understand what we’re optimizing to.
- Expert Site Review – We look at analytics, perform heuristic reviews and competitive reviews. Where is the site doing well? Where are the opportunities?
- Research – If appropriate, we may suggest supplemental research to identify additional issues and gain deeper understanding of your customers (optional).
- Synthesis – We’ll use our methodology to identify specific conversion issues (from page-specific to more systemic) that need to be addressed in the areas of usability, conversion/persuasion, design and copy, etc.
- Modeling & Prioritization – Looking at analytics, business metrics, issue complexity, etc., we’ll determine prioritization and potential impact.
- Roadmap: The result is a deliverable that outlines quick wins, longer-term test plans, segmentation and targeting plans.
Interested in learning more about what we can do for you? Get in touch!